The TrackGirlz ambassador program connects, empowers and uplifts TrackGirlz around the globe. Just as iron sharpens iron, each ambassador has the unique ability to inspire other TrackGirlz to stay motivated and continue to stay involved within the sport. Ambassadors have the opportunity to have their voices and experiences amplified through our social media platforms and to be supported by the TrackGirlz community, which provides access to sisterhood, mentorship, grants and other useful resources that are available to help our ambassadors stay on track to achieve their sport and life goals.
The TrackGirlz Ambassador Program is an exclusive membership to the utmost passionate supporters who are influencers in their community and are engaged in promoting the TrackGirlz mission to provide girls access to sisterhood, empowerment, and track and field. We want you to embody the TrackGirlz culture to motivate and become an inspiration for others!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF BEING A TRACKGIRLZ AMBASSADOR
TrackGirlz Ambassadors are expected to participate in actively promoting TrackGirlz programs, events and/or curriculum services throughout their community and online platforms by reposting TrackGirlz provided content, in addition to personal photos and videos of your TrackGirlz related experiences. As an ambassador it’s important to be knowledgeable about the TrackGirlz mission in every aspect. Requirements include:
- Any Track Girl is encouraged to apply! If you are a female actively competing in the sport, you are called a Track Girl – no matter if you run, jump, or throw. And, once a Track Girl, always a Track Girl, you don’t have to be actively competing. We want to include anyone who has been involved in the sport as an athlete, coach, administrator, at some point in their life.
- You must have Instagram and be willing to follow social media handles @trackgirlz
- Including links to TrackGirlz.com on your website, blog, and/or social media platforms is encouraged
- Six-month renewable commitment to the TrackGirlz Ambassador Program. Renew via reapplication or re invitation by TrackGirlz prior to the lapse of their 6-months
- Send TrackGirlz 1 workout per month (carousel style or reel) containing 4 exercises wearing TrackGirlz apparel (when possible); must include movement and rep scheme information
- Share (6) still image posts and (6) story posts in TrackGirlz apparel when possible within the 6 month period (1 feed + 1 story post/month) that shares your related TrackGirlz platform/experience
- Repost/Share TrackGirlz posts sharing event information
- All Posts should align with our programming pillars – Sisterhood, Empowerment and Track & Field and highlight your track girl experience
- Tag @trackgirlz and #TrackGirlz #TrackGirlzAmbassador
- Share your efforts to encourage sisterhood, empowerment, and track and field
- Commit to hosting an Instagram takeover at least once during ambassador term
- Join quarterly virtual meetings to discuss ambassador efforts and provide feedback
In return for your support we will do everything in our power to promote and support you as our ambassador and as an influential leader in your area of expertise through the following:
- TrackGirlz Ambassador Swag Bag + Early access & Special discounts
- Complimentary entry for you to our virtual race series Racing for Her!
- Complimentary eClub access – Opportunity to attend our quarterly virtual empowerment workshopz at no cost
- Social media sharing:
- We will be “reposting” your posts and stories on our social media platforms.
- Inclusion in weekly TrackGirlz content: Track Girl Tuesdays, Workout Wednesdays, TrackGirlz Conversations IG Live Series on Thursdays
- Inclusion in TrackGirlz Blog Posts, Newsletter, Podcast
- A community of Fun, Sisterhood, Empowerment, and Track and Field!
- Include the correct handles and hashtags in your post (@trackgirlz #TrackGirlz #TrackGirlzAmbassador)
- Tag fellow TrackGirlz in your posts to promote conversation and increase engagement
- Wear bright colors
- Use a high quality camera to capture pictures and videos
- Consider sharing workouts, meals, and recovery practices
- Share accomplishments (including medals and academic achievements)
- Participate in TrackGirlz virtual races and giveaways
- Feel free to submit content regularly for more opportunities to be featured
*Parents must sign ambassador agreement for anyone under the age of 18.
We’re excited to hear from you! To be considered for our TrackGirlz Ambassador Program please click the link below to apply. If you have any questions, please reach out to Jennifer@trackgirlz.com